Bucket List: Zorb Zorbing! – Rotorua, New Zealand
Remember the feeling of rolling down a hill as a kid? Last time I did that was when I was fourteen. Then, I heard about Zorb. What is Zorb, you ask? It’s a big, clear, inflatable globe that fits one person, or a couple of people. What else can you do with a ball like that? Roll it down a hill!
ZORB® globe riding (generically known as globe riding) is the experience of rolling down a hill in a large inflatable globe at a dedicated ZORB® site. We place you inside one of our original ZORB® globes and roll you down our hill, wet or dry (which ever tickles your fancy!). We have two types of ZORB® globes available – the harness, or ZORBIT (dry) variety; and the non-harness, or ZYDRO (wet) variety. What’s more, you can choose to roll down a one of our track varitations for a completely unique experience.
Location: Rotura, New Zealand (also in Smokey Mountains, USA)
Life Experience: ZORB
If rolling down hills is your thing, check out the Cheese Rolling Festival in the UK!
1 Comment + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Rad Scientists Invade the Graffiti Run
- Oompa Loompas Invade the Hot Chocolate Run
- “La Cocina” de Argentina
- Sunday Funday: A Great Time to Conquer a Fear
- Dia de los Neon at Hard Haunted Mansion
- Snorkeling in Boracay, Philippines
- Drake’s 1st Birthday
- Happiness is a Piece of Cake: Parasailing in Boracay, Philippines
- An at a Glance Guide to Lanzarote’s Towns
- More Fun in the Philippines