Bucket List: Namsan Tower – Seoul City, Korea
This is “The Safest Wall” in Seoul, South Korea at Namsan Tower. Young couples show their love for each other by locking a pair of padlocks to this fence, and throwing the keys over the edge. By throwing away the keys, they are showing their undying commitment to each other.
I want our lock on this wall! One day…
Location: Seoul, Korea
Description of the locks: N Seoul Tower’s Locks of Love
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- A Walk Down Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Tauranga, New Zealand
- Snowboarding ReUnion Ride 2017
- The Redwoods Treewalk in New Zealand
- Rainbow Reach on Kepler Track in Te Anau New Zealand
- Reduce Waste, Save Earth, Save Your Wallet!
- Feast Your Eyes on Milford Sound
- The Skyline Luge in Queenstown
- Skippers Canyon Jet in New Zealand
- Driving to Glenorchy