Winter is coming and so is snowboarding! Make sure you’re properly geared before you head out to the slopes!
– Beanie or Helmet
– Tank top
– Snowboarding jacket
– Snowboarding pants
– Snowboarding socks
– Extra shoes
– Inner gloves
– Snow gloves
– Hair tie
– Bobby pins
– Heat packs
– Sun block
– Power bars
– Contact lenses
– Contact lens cleaner
– Camera bag
– Bathing suit (hot tub)
– First Aid Kit
– Snowboard bag
Please watch the following video if you’ve never bought snowboarding gear before.
Don’t forget the rest of your stuff! Here is the essential traveling checklist: Checklist
Did I miss anything? What do you bring for snowboarding?
2 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Zorbing in New Zealand
- A Walk Down Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Tauranga, New Zealand
- Snowboarding ReUnion Ride 2017
- The Redwoods Treewalk in New Zealand
- Rainbow Reach on Kepler Track in Te Anau New Zealand
- Reduce Waste, Save Earth, Save Your Wallet!
- Feast Your Eyes on Milford Sound
- The Skyline Luge in Queenstown
- Skippers Canyon Jet in New Zealand