Winter is coming and so is snowboarding! Make sure you’re properly geared before you head out to the slopes!
– Beanie or Helmet
– Tank top
– Snowboarding jacket
– Snowboarding pants
– Snowboarding socks
– Extra shoes
– Inner gloves
– Snow gloves
– Hair tie
– Bobby pins
– Heat packs
– Sun block
– Power bars
– Contact lenses
– Contact lens cleaner
– Camera bag
– Bathing suit (hot tub)
– First Aid Kit
– Snowboard bag
Please watch the following video if you’ve never bought snowboarding gear before.
Don’t forget the rest of your stuff! Here is the essential traveling checklist: Checklist
Did I miss anything? What do you bring for snowboarding?
2 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Haunted Hiking Trails in California
- Photoshoot in Palawan
- EXPERIENCE THE ADRENALINE RUSH WITH THESE TOP ADVENTURE DESTINATIONS IN INDIA!
- Burning Man 2013: Cargo Cult
- Top 10 things you must do in the Galapagos Islands
- Ray and Alexis’s Coron, Palawan Island Adventure
- Exploring the Adventurous Locations of the World
- Hot Spring in Coron, Philippines
- Wakeboarding in the Philippines
- Burning Man 2013 Billion Bunny March