We couldn’t miss the famous Central Park when we went to New York. We had to see it in the morning and at night. It’s as beautiful in person as it is on television or in the movies. Bring your camera for some beautiful shots!
We walked around and saw the fancy horse carriages, beamed at squirrels, and watched street performers. Rows of trees lined the walkways. They are leafless in the winter, but just as beautiful to look at. We only wondered how this place looks like in the summer or in the fall. We finished the adventure by ice skating this famous park!
There are plenty to do at Central Park, so make sure to set aside a few hours here if not an entire day!
Things to do at Central Park
1. Bring a bike or ride the horse carriages – Save some cash for this one. It was a bit more expensive than we had expected, but would definitely be an experience!
2. If the lake isn’t frozen, ride the boats! – Unfortunately, the lake was already frozen by this time, but do ride the boats if you’re there in the summer!
3. Feed the squirrels – they are just way too cute not to notice!
4. Take pictures with street performers or characters
5. Go Ice Skating – My favorite activity on Central Park! Winter here calls for outdoor ice skating!
I wanna see Central Park in the summer, when the leaves are green, and in the fall, when the leaves are brown. We got to ice skate Central Park, but we also want to come back to ride the boats in the summer! This is a site that we definitely wish we could keep going back to.
What’s your favorite thing to do at Central Park?
Date of Adventure: December 11, 2010
Location: New York City, New York
Life Experience: Visiting Central Park