Spin Jam – March 2012
Whoever thought I would be such a pyro? I’m learning a lot and hoping to learn more about fire. This is what we’ve been trying to get busy with. After seeing some crazy musical and fire instruments, it got me to think, “Man, we have so much we have yet to learn about.” Thank goodness for the welcoming people and the great vibe. We’re looking forward to making more friends and enjoying new experiences:
Interested in learning? Sign up for Family Flow!
I hope you guys had a great St. Patrick’s Day! Did you drink some green beer? Or a pint of Guinness?
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Zorbing in New Zealand
- A Walk Down Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Tauranga, New Zealand
- Snowboarding ReUnion Ride 2017
- The Redwoods Treewalk in New Zealand
- Rainbow Reach on Kepler Track in Te Anau New Zealand
- Reduce Waste, Save Earth, Save Your Wallet!
- Feast Your Eyes on Milford Sound
- The Skyline Luge in Queenstown
- Skippers Canyon Jet in New Zealand