Spin Jam – March 2012
Whoever thought I would be such a pyro? I’m learning a lot and hoping to learn more about fire. This is what we’ve been trying to get busy with. After seeing some crazy musical and fire instruments, it got me to think, “Man, we have so much we have yet to learn about.” Thank goodness for the welcoming people and the great vibe. We’re looking forward to making more friends and enjoying new experiences:
Interested in learning? Sign up for Family Flow!
I hope you guys had a great St. Patrick’s Day! Did you drink some green beer? Or a pint of Guinness?
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Burning Man 2013: Cargo Cult
- Rag Doll
- Top 10 things you must do in the Galapagos Islands
- Ray and Alexis’s Coron, Palawan Island Adventure
- Exploring the Adventurous Locations of the World
- Hot Spring in Coron, Philippines
- Wakeboarding in the Philippines
- Burning Man 2013 Billion Bunny March
- Ray and Alexis’s 4 Year Anniversary
- Ray and Alexis’s San Diego Safari Adventure