Announcements Before Our Big Trip
As we are getting ready to head out to the Philippines tomorrow morning, there will be a brief break on my posts here on WorldTag. I am not sure how much internet access we will have while there, but we will try to post photos on instagram and facebook. So follow us!
Follow us on Instagram:
“Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/worldtag
For “More Fun in the Philippines” photos, click here.
What photos will we have? You’ll just have to follow and see! We will be hanging out in the city as well as seeing some tropical island views. The Filipino in us is shaking in anticipation and eager to share pictures with all of you!
As for those who are heading out to Burning Man this week, we envy you and we know you will have a great time! Check out my photographer’s Spank Bank camp in the morning, and the Dancetronaut’s at night! Talk and meet as many people as possible and ride a mutant vehicle! It’s hard not to have fun at Burning Man, so try not to be so depressed when you get back in a week! =)
Thank you Worldtag readers! I hope your upcoming Labor Day holiday will be a great one!
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Rad Scientists Invade the Graffiti Run
- Oompa Loompas Invade the Hot Chocolate Run
- “La Cocina” de Argentina
- Sunday Funday: A Great Time to Conquer a Fear
- Dia de los Neon at Hard Haunted Mansion
- Snorkeling in Boracay, Philippines
- Drake’s 1st Birthday
- Happiness is a Piece of Cake: Parasailing in Boracay, Philippines
- An at a Glance Guide to Lanzarote’s Towns
- More Fun in the Philippines